At Alexandra Primary School, we aim to work collaboratively to ensure that all the children have a world-class, rounded education, through an ambitious and creative curriculum. We aim to enrich and enhance children’s learning and life experiences, enabling every child to develop a love of learning and achieve outstanding progress and attainment.
Alexandra Primary School will:
- Place emphasis on developing the whole child;
- ensure consistently high quality teaching and learning;
- strive to ensure all pupils make good or better progress;
- continually work at diminishing the difference for disadvantaged children.
Through our culture and organisation we will:
- Continually strive to build capacity and sustainability;
- build a culture of teamwork and collective accountability;
- ensure high levels of staff satisfaction and job fulfilment;
- strengthen partnerships within and across schools particularly the partnership with parents and the community.
Aims and Values Which Underpin our Moral Purpose