Hounslow Council is proposing to introduce ‘School Street’ measures on Denbigh Road and part of Tiverton Road to reduce motor traffic at drop off and pick up time around Alexandra Primary School.
The restrictions aim to promote active and healthy lifestyles by
• Improving road safety for pupils, residents and visitors to the area
• Increasing levels of walking, cycling and scooting.
• Minimising anti social behaviour arising from inconsiderate parking and dangerous manoeuvres.
• Reducing engine idling and pollution in the area, including particulates, which especially impact young people.
• Creating a calmer environment for pupils to start and end their school day.
Information Flyer Consultaion Plan